ag非同凡享首页

新闻详情
中文 | English
中文 | English
首页 > 学校动态 > 学生活动

【PBL】请善待心灵的窗户——“VBS爱眼行动” PBL项目式学习火热进行

发布:ag非同凡享首页 发布时间:2021-04-27
0

万双网讯 “眼睛是心灵的窗户,请善待它。”为让孩子拥有一双健康明亮的眼睛,作为深圳市儿童青少年近视防控试点学校, 3月20日至4月22日,ag非同凡享首页初中七八年级开展了为期一个月的“VBS爱眼行动” PBL项目式学习活动。

 

VBS News Net: To let children have healthy and bright eyes, as a pilot school for prevention and control of myopia in children and adolescents in Shenzhen, VBS launched a month-long PBL 'eyes caring' project from March 20 to April 22.


微信图片_20210425110614.jpg

 

同学们在整个项目中经历了入项活动、知识与能力建构、探索与形成成果、评价与修订、公开成果五个阶段。他们通过调查问卷、采访、数据分析、资料阅读、小组讨论等方式开展协作式、探究式学习,从生物学、历史、地理等角度探究近视成因,讨论不同国家和地区不同的近视率原因,探索低近视率国家采取的措施,总结出良好的用眼习惯,撰写爱眼倡议书。

 

The students have gone through five parts throughout the project, entry activities, knowledge and ability construction, exploration and formation of results, evaluation and revision, and disclosure of results. They conduct collaborative and exploratory learning through questionnaires, interviews, data analysis, material reading, and group discussions. They explored the causes of myopia from biology, history, and geography, discussed the causes of different myopia rates in different countries and regions, studied the measures taken by countries with low myopia rates, summarized good eye-using habits, and wrote an eye-caring proposal.


微信图片_20210425110635.jpg

 

4月22日,全体同学分组前往小学各班级进行宣讲。在宣讲过程中,他们充分考虑小学孩子的年龄特点,采用做游戏、问答互动、板书、表演等方式吸引孩子们的注意,取得了良好的预防近视的宣传效果。

 

On April 22, students walked into each class of Years 1 to 5 to promote their campaign. In their presentations, they used games, Q&A, and performances to attract children's attention and achieved good publicity effects for preventing myopia.
























 

整个项目同学们经历了完整的PBL研究过程,在寻找困扰大家的近视问题的过程中,同学们学习了知识,建立学科联系,掌握了探究、总结、合作、演讲等技能;在掌握学科核心概念的同时,提高了高阶认知能力,学会以国际视野、历史分析的角度来看待问题。 “2018年全国儿童青少年总体近视率为53.6%。到去年为止,根据《2020中国青少年近视防控大数据报告》发布:上半年学生近视率增加11.7% ,总近视率为65.3%。对比欧美国家不到20%的近视率,我们国家真的有很大差距。我才知道原来在别的国家近视是一件罕见的事。”初中一位同学感慨道。 

 

The students got through a complete PBL research process. They learned knowledge, established connections between subjects, mastered the skills of inquiry, summary, cooperation, and presentation, improved high-level cognitive ability, and learned to look at problems from an international and historical analysis perspective while mastering the subject's core concepts. 'In 2018, the national myopia rate among children and adolescents was 53.6%. As of last year, according to the 2020 China Youth Myopia Prevention and Control Big Data Report, the myopia rate of students in the first half of the year increased by 11.7%, and the total myopia rate was 65.3%.Compared with countries in Americas and Europe with low myopia rate, there is a big gap in our country. I realized that myopia in other countries is a rare thing,' a junior high school student said.










 

同学们还别出心裁创作了许多爱眼护眼的诗、词,表达了爱护眼睛的决心。

 

The students also wrote many poems about caring for eyes, expressing their determination to care for eyes.

 

本次活动为同学们提供了具有生活价值的学习,培养了学生的全局性理解力和批判性思维、问题解决、合作和自我管理等技能。同时在自主探究和宣讲中,同学们自觉将爱眼护眼铭记心中,增强了防控近视的可行性,让每一位同学更加自信地走向“光明”的未来。

 

This activity provided students with life-worthy knowledge and cultivated students' overall understanding, critical thinking, problem-solving, cooperation, and self-management skills. At the same time, students' self-inquiry and presentations enhanced the feasibility of preventing and controlling myopia, providing every student with a brighter future.













附部分学生诗词作品:

The poems written by students were as follows.

 

江城子·泪愁愁(7E梁妍)

 

眼前白雾一重重,看不透,泪愁愁。犹记美景,曾为鸟啼空。

葡萄美酒夜光杯,触西风,水空流。

江山还似旧温柔,复琉璃,几时梦?一朝花开傍柳,一掀帘。

无奈无何花落去,当年瞳,犹可复?

 

点绛唇?护眼莫待后悔时(7C郑幸芸)

 

看罢手机,起来插上充电头。安然入梦,视力悄溜走。

视力检查,度数往上溜。和泪走,手机离手,护眼才为首。

 

丑奴儿?近视不可修(7C李文希)

 

少年不识近视愁,

手机对头。

手机对头,

眼睛近视没得修。

而今识尽近视愁,

想要回头。

想要回头,

近视之病不罢休。

 

清平乐?告别镜框(7D詹隽汐)

 

十载时光,多少好同窗。不良习惯终成伤,人人佩戴眼镜框。

户外飞秒激光,科学护眼良方。养成终身习惯,受用无穷安康。

 

游旧丛(7E伍宣静)

 

旧时双目明如镜,千山万水映眼中。

今患眼疾视不清,只恨年少未知重。

重游旧时花开处,唯见花影白纱笼。

今当惜眼如惜命,万紫千红复入瞳。

 

江城子(8C王荆越)

 

视力下降无力防,心微凉,人发慌。一家愁绪,为治眼上创。因望治好眼上疾,寻大夫,是散光。

检测散瞳加验光,开处方,好几行。半生迷糊,物无清晰样。最终戴上散光镜,抬头望,人沧桑。

 

爱眼诗(8F颜琨霖)

劝君惜取清秀眸,常赏翠绿针叶林。

今朝不知爱眼好,他日方悔护目迟。

 

护眼歌(8F牛佳依)

 

明眸如镜,状同圆月。

慈母给予,幸甚至哉。

视物明晰,近看远眺。

五官之甚,脆弱至极。

一时不慎,其将受损。

一损终生,难以弥补。

知否知否,应用其道。

读书之时,距眼许尺。

书文之时,距桌一拳。

用之其道,受益终生。

 

撰稿/吴萍

资料提供/董春月

图/燕子 晓冬 吴萍

翻译/晓冬

 

Written by Ms. Wu Ping

The documents provided by Ms. Dong Chunyue

Photographer: Linda, Reny, Ms. Wu Ping

Translated by Reny

【PBL】请善待心灵的窗户——“VBS爱眼行动” PBL项目式学习火热进行

发布:ag非同凡享首页 发布时间:2021-04-27
0

万双网讯 “眼睛是心灵的窗户,请善待它。”为让孩子拥有一双健康明亮的眼睛,作为深圳市儿童青少年近视防控试点学校, 3月20日至4月22日,ag非同凡享首页初中七八年级开展了为期一个月的“VBS爱眼行动” PBL项目式学习活动。

 

VBS News Net: To let children have healthy and bright eyes, as a pilot school for prevention and control of myopia in children and adolescents in Shenzhen, VBS launched a month-long PBL 'eyes caring' project from March 20 to April 22.


微信图片_20210425110614.jpg

 

同学们在整个项目中经历了入项活动、知识与能力建构、探索与形成成果、评价与修订、公开成果五个阶段。他们通过调查问卷、采访、数据分析、资料阅读、小组讨论等方式开展协作式、探究式学习,从生物学、历史、地理等角度探究近视成因,讨论不同国家和地区不同的近视率原因,探索低近视率国家采取的措施,总结出良好的用眼习惯,撰写爱眼倡议书。

 

The students have gone through five parts throughout the project, entry activities, knowledge and ability construction, exploration and formation of results, evaluation and revision, and disclosure of results. They conduct collaborative and exploratory learning through questionnaires, interviews, data analysis, material reading, and group discussions. They explored the causes of myopia from biology, history, and geography, discussed the causes of different myopia rates in different countries and regions, studied the measures taken by countries with low myopia rates, summarized good eye-using habits, and wrote an eye-caring proposal.


微信图片_20210425110635.jpg

 

4月22日,全体同学分组前往小学各班级进行宣讲。在宣讲过程中,他们充分考虑小学孩子的年龄特点,采用做游戏、问答互动、板书、表演等方式吸引孩子们的注意,取得了良好的预防近视的宣传效果。

 

On April 22, students walked into each class of Years 1 to 5 to promote their campaign. In their presentations, they used games, Q&A, and performances to attract children's attention and achieved good publicity effects for preventing myopia.
























 

整个项目同学们经历了完整的PBL研究过程,在寻找困扰大家的近视问题的过程中,同学们学习了知识,建立学科联系,掌握了探究、总结、合作、演讲等技能;在掌握学科核心概念的同时,提高了高阶认知能力,学会以国际视野、历史分析的角度来看待问题。 “2018年全国儿童青少年总体近视率为53.6%。到去年为止,根据《2020中国青少年近视防控大数据报告》发布:上半年学生近视率增加11.7% ,总近视率为65.3%。对比欧美国家不到20%的近视率,我们国家真的有很大差距。我才知道原来在别的国家近视是一件罕见的事。”初中一位同学感慨道。 

 

The students got through a complete PBL research process. They learned knowledge, established connections between subjects, mastered the skills of inquiry, summary, cooperation, and presentation, improved high-level cognitive ability, and learned to look at problems from an international and historical analysis perspective while mastering the subject's core concepts. 'In 2018, the national myopia rate among children and adolescents was 53.6%. As of last year, according to the 2020 China Youth Myopia Prevention and Control Big Data Report, the myopia rate of students in the first half of the year increased by 11.7%, and the total myopia rate was 65.3%.Compared with countries in Americas and Europe with low myopia rate, there is a big gap in our country. I realized that myopia in other countries is a rare thing,' a junior high school student said.










 

同学们还别出心裁创作了许多爱眼护眼的诗、词,表达了爱护眼睛的决心。

 

The students also wrote many poems about caring for eyes, expressing their determination to care for eyes.

 

本次活动为同学们提供了具有生活价值的学习,培养了学生的全局性理解力和批判性思维、问题解决、合作和自我管理等技能。同时在自主探究和宣讲中,同学们自觉将爱眼护眼铭记心中,增强了防控近视的可行性,让每一位同学更加自信地走向“光明”的未来。

 

This activity provided students with life-worthy knowledge and cultivated students' overall understanding, critical thinking, problem-solving, cooperation, and self-management skills. At the same time, students' self-inquiry and presentations enhanced the feasibility of preventing and controlling myopia, providing every student with a brighter future.













附部分学生诗词作品:

The poems written by students were as follows.

 

江城子·泪愁愁(7E梁妍)

 

眼前白雾一重重,看不透,泪愁愁。犹记美景,曾为鸟啼空。

葡萄美酒夜光杯,触西风,水空流。

江山还似旧温柔,复琉璃,几时梦?一朝花开傍柳,一掀帘。

无奈无何花落去,当年瞳,犹可复?

 

点绛唇?护眼莫待后悔时(7C郑幸芸)

 

看罢手机,起来插上充电头。安然入梦,视力悄溜走。

视力检查,度数往上溜。和泪走,手机离手,护眼才为首。

 

丑奴儿?近视不可修(7C李文希)

 

少年不识近视愁,

手机对头。

手机对头,

眼睛近视没得修。

而今识尽近视愁,

想要回头。

想要回头,

近视之病不罢休。

 

清平乐?告别镜框(7D詹隽汐)

 

十载时光,多少好同窗。不良习惯终成伤,人人佩戴眼镜框。

户外飞秒激光,科学护眼良方。养成终身习惯,受用无穷安康。

 

游旧丛(7E伍宣静)

 

旧时双目明如镜,千山万水映眼中。

今患眼疾视不清,只恨年少未知重。

重游旧时花开处,唯见花影白纱笼。

今当惜眼如惜命,万紫千红复入瞳。

 

江城子(8C王荆越)

 

视力下降无力防,心微凉,人发慌。一家愁绪,为治眼上创。因望治好眼上疾,寻大夫,是散光。

检测散瞳加验光,开处方,好几行。半生迷糊,物无清晰样。最终戴上散光镜,抬头望,人沧桑。

 

爱眼诗(8F颜琨霖)

劝君惜取清秀眸,常赏翠绿针叶林。

今朝不知爱眼好,他日方悔护目迟。

 

护眼歌(8F牛佳依)

 

明眸如镜,状同圆月。

慈母给予,幸甚至哉。

视物明晰,近看远眺。

五官之甚,脆弱至极。

一时不慎,其将受损。

一损终生,难以弥补。

知否知否,应用其道。

读书之时,距眼许尺。

书文之时,距桌一拳。

用之其道,受益终生。

 

撰稿/吴萍

资料提供/董春月

图/燕子 晓冬 吴萍

翻译/晓冬

 

Written by Ms. Wu Ping

The documents provided by Ms. Dong Chunyue

Photographer: Linda, Reny, Ms. Wu Ping

Translated by Reny

深圳市龙华区ag非同凡享首页

办学理念:让孩子站在未来中央

培养目标:培养人格健全、学力卓越,具有国际视野和家国情怀,?敢于创造美好未来的中国公民。

地址:深圳市龙华区民治街道雅园路与华南路交界处(8号仓东侧)

电话:0755-66866333


学校网站二维码

学校公众号二维码


版权所有©深圳市龙华区ag非同凡享首页
Baidu
sogou